New Year resolutions
Hi reader,
Happy New Year!
I'm aware I'm slightly late to do this but I always give myself a bit of time to think of resolutions I can follow. This past year I've had mix of highs and lows but it was majorly a good year. I'll be entailing my list of resolutions; so when it comes to the end of the year, I can look back and see how much of it I've achieved.
1) My first resolution is to blog more -
I've noticed ever since creating blogger I've not been posting as much as I should've. Therefore, to be a lot more engaging I'll aim to post a blog a week.
2) Get my driving licence -
By the end of 2018, I successfully passed my theory and started having driving lessons. I aim to fully get my licence by the end of the year. If things go really well, even possibly a car?
3) Improve with financing -
I like to think I've improved massively in the past year. At least now I have a savings account. However, I'd like a bit more saved by the time the year ends.
4) Graduate my undergraduate course with at least a 2:1 -
I've listed this one because although I've got a couple for months to graduate, I want to make sure it happens with a good grade.
5) Have my braces taken off -
This might also be a strange one to list but I hope they're taken off by the end of the year. It's estimated I get them taken off this year but we know orthodontics never stick to their word.
6) Last but not least, develop a skin routine -
I've really neglected my skin by not drinking enough water or moisturising. Hopefully this year I'll put in the effort and cut a lot of oily food out (which doesn't help).
What are some of your new year resolutions?
Thank you for reading,
Auburnray.

Comments
Post a Comment